We are working with Lincolnshire’s leading pig production company to source applicants for their Pig Farm Training Program.
The pig enterprise is Red Tractor and IPPC accredited, and applicants can gain practical knowledge across modern pig farms in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
The pig farm training program will last 12-18 months with the potential to lead to a full-time position for suitable candidates. It will cover all aspects of pig husbandry from breeding to finishing, AI, welfare and farm management with support and tutoring from highly experienced individuals in the industry.
This fantastic, fully paid opportunity offers:
- £8.54 – £9.84 + OT (depending on age) for the first 39 hours, then OT approx. 24/36 hours within a 4-week period
- After 3 months, candidates can enrol in the company pension
- Discounted meat hamper
- 26 holidays per year
- Shared Accommodation – monthly rent of £100
- Biosecurity is key to the business, so showering facilities on site are well maintained and workwear provided
- Fast track to supervisory management positions available to successful candidates