At Roadhogs we have been helping British and international pig farmers to recruit staff since 1990.
We have had the pleasure of sourcing many permanent staff of all abilities for our farmers and secured numerous careers for our applicants.
We are the only pig farming recruiters in the UK offering a permanent and temporary relief cover service to our farmers.
For our applicants, we offer a free, confidential service with access to new opportunities and career advancement.
Pig Production Manager - Ref 727
We have a very exciting new Pig Production Manager role to oversee the pig production of a large-scale progressive enterprise spanning five farms.
Our client is seeking a highly experienced, methodical and dedicated production manager who must fit the following criteria:
- Someone with excellent leaderships skills
- Someone who is results driven
- Someone to oversee other departmental managers
- Needs to be good with people, be a natural leader but be able to communicate with staff, vets, suppliers, affiliates, owners of the farms etc.
- Must be able to keep records, manage the KPIs of the team, and report on a weekly basis
- Health and welfare must be a top priority for this individual
A fantastic remuneration package reflecting the responsibility includes family accommodation, great salary and benefits.
Experienced Pig Stockperson
Highly competent and ambitious pig stockperson with five years of experience working on a large, multi-farm pig enterprise is seeking a new challenge in Yorkshire.
Candidate demonstrates excellent stockmanship, with a particular interested in the farrowing side of pig production.
This individual will thrive in a progressive, modern pig farm, and is looking make their mark in the industry and gain new skills on the way.