Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd. is looking to employ a part-time Admin Assistant.
Based in Frome, Somerset, we specialise in Pig Farming recruitment for farmers all over the UK (and beyond). We have been helping farmers with staffing and candidates to secure new jobs for over 30 years.
The British farming industry is thriving, and as a result, we now require an enthusiastic individual to assist with admin, recruitment and bookkeeping.
Commercial pig farming knowledge not essential, but an interest in people and sound admin skills will be an advantage.
- Someone initially to help with the general admin of the business
- Someone to develop an interest in the industry and what we do
- Someone who can take an interest in people
- Someone who wishes to develop skills and knowledge of the farming industry
- Someone who can effectively process CVs & applications
- Someone who is a good listener
What skills are needed?
- Good computer skills
- Able to work with figures
- Payroll & invoicing monthly gross margin figures (training can be provided)
- General admin skills
- Good telephone skills
- Able to work on own initiative
We require someone part-time initially (approx. 8- 10 hours per week). We are flexible with hours/days to fit in with family life. This role will be office-based in Frome.
Hourly rate: £9 – £12 p/h
Please email CV’s with covering letter to Liz Barker – [email protected]