Pig Stockperson - Ref 1338 Lincolnshire
Our client is looking to employ a Pig Stockperson for their indoor pig unit in Lincolnshire (DN20).
The producer will consider experienced and entry-level applications from candidates showing enthusiasm and a passion for working within the industry.
- Working as part of a small dedicated team
- Working in the farrowing houses
- Mucking out
- Power washing
- Helping with the general responsibilities of the unit
Experience with pigs would be an advantage, but full training can be given to suitable applicants with less experience.
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in the pig industry
- Must have high welfare standards
- Needs to show dedication and a hardworking attitude
- Should have the ability to work using own initiative
- For entry-level, you ideally will need livestock experience
Salary: £20k - £25k (doe)
Applicants must be able to drive and commute to DN20 as accommodation is unavailable.
39 hours per week plus overtime is on offer.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone at 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email [email protected].
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.