Pig Stockperson - Ref 1227 Lincolnshire
We are recruiting a Pig Stockperson for a farm in Lincolnshire (PE23).
The pig enterprise is part of a larger family business consisting of a 1,800-acre arable farm and an AD plant.
All of the straw muck and slurry is used in the AD process.
They have been breeding pigs on the site for nearly 50 years, a core part of the business.
The chosen candidate will join a 500-sow indoor unit, breeding to finishing. Young finishers on straw. Finishers are all on automatic ad-lib dry feed.
- A motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Previous farrowing or pig experience is preferred
- A good communicator and team player
- Thorough record-keeping
- Working with the team on the breeding and farrowing department
- Required to support and cover additional areas of the unit
- Work every other weekend
Salary guide: £23,000 - £33,000 doe
- Company pension
- 31 days holiday
- Accommodation available
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email [email protected].
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.