Senior Piggery Stockperson - Ref 1500 Western Australia
We are recruiting a Senior Piggery Stockperson for one of Australia's leading diversified food and Agricultural companies.
The pig farm is based in Cranbrook, Western Australia, 1.5 hours from Albany and 5 hours away from Perth. Established in 1923, the business is now Western Australia's largest vertically integrated pork farming, processing, and wholesaling operation, servicing the domestic/export markets and wholesale clients.
An exciting and rare opportunity exists to become part of a well-managed, motivated team on their piggery farms in WA. Their production model is focused on high animal welfare and environmentally sustainable farming practices.
- Daily shelter checks/water/feed/health/welfare
- Keeping accurate records
- Machinery operation
- Cleaning of shelters/Pressure washing
- Data collecting and recording
- Reporting directly to the Farm Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior Piggery Stockperson
- The ability to take responsibility, work independently as well as being part of a team
- Excellent communication
Salary guide: $63,000 + superannuation
- Great career development opportunities
- Assistance with accommodation or on-site accommodation
- Training and mentoring programs
- A well-established company moving forward and growing
Candidates must be ok with living in a remote area.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone at 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email [email protected].
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.