Senior Outdoor Pig Stockperson - Ref Jan12
We have an experienced Senior Pig Stockperson who is seeking a new challenge on an outdoor pig farm.
Candidate has over five solid years of experience working with pigs and as a unit manager.
His skills include:
- Organising day-to-day jobs
- Welfare, management & care of farrowing sows, dry sows and serving sows
- Ordering feed, AI packs, straw etc.
- Administration including timesheets, computer work, and using Agrosoft
- Operating agricultural machinery
Our candidate is loyal, hard-working and thrives in all weathers. He is a team-player as well as having natural leadership qualities.
This Senior Pig Stockperson is looking for a new outdoor opportunity ideally in Scotland or Yorkshire.