Pig Stockperson - Ref Feb8
Our candidate is experienced in all aspects livestock farming and is a great all-rounder. They have several qualifications and a great understanding of agriculture.
They have worked with pigs, sheep, horses and cattle for several years and have an approachable and outgoing personality.
Career highlights include:
- Wellbeing and health of livestock
- Administering medication and following protocols
- Showing pigs at fairs and competitions
- Farm shop management, including staff
- Specialist feed experience
- Butcher work- sausage, bacon, turkeys, & chickens
- Field/landscape maintenance - fencing, hedge laying and wildlife maintenance
Our candidate is highly enthusiastic about their farming career and have experience in AI, husbandry, food and medicine management, finishing stock and show stock. They have done different tractor including ploughing, tendering and muck spreading.
Our pig stockperson is now ready for their next challenge in the pig industry.
They are keen to commute from their base in NG12.