Pig Stockperson - Ref Feb3
Our highly competent and ambitious candidate has one solid year of experience working on a pig farm plus another year of general farm work.
Candidate has focused on farrowing-to-finish and as covered aspects of pig farming, including:
- Administering medication via injection
- Dealing with piglets
- Maintaining the highest levels of welfare
- Regulating feed
- Screening for illness and injury and following quarantine protocols where necessary
- Weaning and maintaining online records system
- Movement of livestock
- Monitoring drug inventory and organising supply deliveries
During their time on the farm, the candidate has progressed quickly and is now at a stage of being able to tackle more responsibility.
This stockperson will make a great addition to a team, is not afraid of working in all weathers and is as determined as they are able.
Currently, our applicant will look at indoor and outdoor opportunities across the UK with accommodation.