Pig Stockperson - Ref 979 North Yorkshire
We are recruiting for a Pig Stockperson for a family-run arable and pig farm in North Yorkshire (HG5).
About the pig enterprise:
- 600-sow indoor breed-to-finish unit
- Newly built and includes farrowing houses and weaner accommodation
- Operates on a 3-week batch system
- The pigs are fed bought in compound food, with feeding systems in every building
- Sows and growers are kept on straw with push out corridors
- All the other pigs are kept in fully slatted accommodation
- Working in all areas of the pig unit
- Moving and handling pigs of all ages
- Power-washing, cleaning out and other routine tasks around the unit
- You will be part of a team of four, working alongside each other
Experience preferred, but full training available.
Competitive wage (d.o.e).
Rent-free 2-bedroom terrace house available 2 miles from the farm.
22 days Holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. Not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see the right vacancy for you.