Pig Stockperson - Ref 977 Yorkshire
We are recruiting for a Pig Stockperson for a unit in Yorkshire (YO41).
The role involves working on a highly productive 400-sow indoor breeding unit. All progeny is taken off-site as stores, with no finishers on site.
The chosen candidate will be part of the team covering:
- The day-to-day duties of the breeding unit
- Weekly farrowing
- Maintaining the high welfare standards at all times
The company is forward-thinking, so they would like someone who isn’t afraid to try new things to help move the unit forward.
- Someone that prioritises animal welfare
- Someone who is self-motivated and very well-organised
- Someone who can work under their own initiative but also as part of a team
- Someone who brings a positive attitude to the role
Weekend work on a rota.
Pay between £9.50 - £11 per hour – depending on experience.
Accommodation is not available, so candidates need to be able to commute to YO41.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. Not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see the right vacancy for you.