Pig Stockperson - Ref 957 Lincs/Notts
Our client is looking to employ an Outdoor Pig Stockperson for their 1200-sow unit on the Lincolnshire/
Nottinghamshire border (NG34).
This is a new unit for the producer, so will be an exciting opportunity for someone to be involved from the start.
The farm will consider experienced applicants and those with other livestock skills or Agricultural qualifications.
Candidates must be:
- Competent & professional
- Ideally, have experience in pig stockmanship or other livestock or have Agricultural Qualifications
- Happy to work outdoors in all weathers
- Hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail driven
- Able to undertake the full range of duties associated with pigs farming
Excellent remuneration for the right applicant.
Accommodation is not available, so candidates need to be able to commute to NG34.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. Not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see the right vacancy for you.