Pig Stockperson - Ref 945 Northern Ireland
Our client in Northern Ireland (BT39) is looking to employ a Pig Stockperson for their modern indoor unit.
The farm is a family-run business that runs a birth-to-bacon unit set up 25 years ago.
- The candidate will be actively involved with all areas of the pig breeding and rearing cycle
- Welfare & care of pigs
- Moving pigs
- Power washing
- Responsible for maintaining and appearance of the unit
- Previous experience with pigs or other farm animals is preferred, although training can be given
- Must be passionate about pig farming
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Ideally, be able to operate telehandlers & tractors
Both experienced and those who are looking to make a start within the industry will be considered.
Salary is negotiable based on experience but will be competitive and at industry standard.
Housing is not available, but the farm owner is willing to assist the candidate with finding accommodation.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.