Pig Stockperson - Ref 943 Nottinghamshire
Our client is seeking an Outdoor Pig Stockperson for their unit in Nottinghamshire (DN22).
Ideally, they are looking for a stockperson with 1 year of experience or someone who has studied Agriculture at college or university.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Passion for the Pig Industry
- Enthusiasm and drive to want to succeed
- High welfare standards
- All daily and routine operations on the outdoor unit
- Feeding & bedding
- All AI
- Farrowing - 3-week batch system
- Moving and handling of adult and young stock
- Routine veterinary procedures
- Routine record keeping using Agrosoft Pig Vision
- Compliance with Red Tractor and Freedom Foods Assurance
- Tractor and telehandler operations & routine maintenance of all related machinery and equipment
On offer is a chance to learn and be involved with a family-owned, diverse and forward-thinking business.
Salary will reflect experience - £20k to £25k depending on experience plus housing available if required.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.