Pig Stockperson – Ref 931 Lincolnshire
Our client is seeking to hire a Pig Stockperson/Farm Worker to join them on a 2000-place fattening unit and Arable Farm in Lincolnshire (DN17).
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow, gaining valuable skills and knowledge.
- General pig work
- Working on the fattening unit
- Mucking out
- Maintaining high welfare of stock
- Muck & straw spreading
- Trailer work
- Telehandler loading & general bale handling
- Mucking out sheds
- Loading muck when spreading
- Quad work, including mowing, spraying (when qualified)
The successful candidate will ideally need:
- 170 HP + Tractor and Telehandler experience
- Driving Licence
- Some pig knowledge
- A desire to learn and train
Our client is looking for a local stockperson/farmworker who can commute to DN17.
Salary can be negotiated and is based on experience.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 9993655 or 07912864646. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.