Pig Stockperson - Ref 899 Warwickshire
Our client in Warwickshire is seeking a pig stockperson to assist their farm owner/manager.
The site has x4 modern new buildings running a straw-based and Auto Dry feed systems.
Most operations are done by machine - muck scraping and bedding.
Good quality machinery. (Telehandler & Tractor)
High standards of welfare and biosecurity.
The chosen candidate will assist with the day-to-day running of the family-run farm.
- Scrape & bed down
- Complete all daily checks
- Loading and unloading of stock weekly
- Tanker work, load muck & use a telehandler or tractor
The farm also has other business interests which the applicant can get involved with.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and experienced person.
- Experience with pigs
- Telehandler and tractors skills
- Full clean UK driving license
- Excellent time-keeping
- High standards of welfare and biosecurity
- Salary - £24 - 27k per annum, paid per hour worked
- Over-time rate
- 28 days paid holiday (inc. statutory)
- A pension
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 9993655 or 07912864646. You can email us at email@example.com.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.