Pig Stockperson - Ref 853 Notts
Our client in Nottinghamshire is looking to hire a Pig Stockperson to join their growing team.
The site is a progressive mixed farming enterprise, comprising 1000 acres of arable land, 500 breeding mule ewes and an 800 sow farrow-to-finish pig unit.
This is a progressive farm where dry sows are kept in outdoor paddocks, a new 109-crate building enables sows to farrow indoors as well as a new 2600-place weaner building.
- Prior experience with pigs is desired (not essential as training will be given)
- Candidates must be positive with a can-do attitude
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and have a willingness to learn
- Candidates should be committed to self-improvement
- Must be willing to continue the development and high welfare standards of the pig unit
- Sow management
- Dry-sow management
- General pig husbandry & welfare of animals
This company ensures staff are sufficiently trained in all areas of the unit to allow flexibility and learning.
Salary: £23k - £28k per annum D.O.E
(Paid hourly + OT and bonuses)
No accommodation is available so candidates must be able to commute to NG24.
For further details please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence and our applicant service is free.