Pig Stockperson - Ref 1148 Lincolnshire
We are recruiting a dry sow Pig Stockperson for an indoor unit in Lincolnshire (LN4).
This is a large breeding-to-weaning with freedom farrowing.
- Working with pigs to ensure their health and wellbeing, including feeding, moving, serving and handling the pigs
- Working to high standards of animal welfare
- Maintaining the condition and appearance of the farm
- Operating farm machinery
- Experience with livestock or an agricultural background would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation and a good work ethic
- Due to the rural location, your own transport is necessary
Salary guide: £25,000 - £32,000 (doe)
- On and off farm training
- Access to discounts platformS
- Enrolment in the company pension scheme (for over 18's)
- Enhanced maternity/adoption pay and paternity pay after 2 years of service
- Option to join the discounted share scheme
- Death in service insurance
Housing is not available, so applicants need to commute to LN4.
- Monday - Friday with alternate weekend work
Please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see the right vacancy.
At this time, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.