Pig Production Manager - Ref 1094 Australia
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Production Manager to join the team at one of Australia's largest piggeries.
The farm is located in Queensland and has a 12,000 sow facility, a 2,000 GGP unit and the remaining 10,000 commercials, set out over 12,000 acres.
The Production Manager will lead a team of 4 Unit Managers and will be responsible for all aspects of pig production, including the supervision and development of its employees to optimise output, efficiency and continually improve on our core KPI's.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Five years of supervisory experience in pig farming
- Passionate for driving continuous improvement initiatives to improve safety, efficiencies and reliability
- Experience in motivating and effectively leading teams
- Knowledge of production management principles
- Commitment to upholding the highest levels of animal welfare and biosecurity
- Physical fitness and ability to cope with the physical demands of the role
Salary guide: $110k - $115k + 10% superannuation
- Single person accommodation, or
- Assistance with family accommodation
- Genuine learning and development opportunities to further progress within the business
- Staff discounts
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy for you.