Pig Farm Managers - Ref 1108 Western Australia
Our Client is Western Australia's largest pork producer with over 150 employees spread across 13 sites.
Due to the retirement of one of their farm managers and the expansion of a new facility, two exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced Farm Managers.
They are currently seeking self-motivated candidates to join their management team.
The successful candidates will be reliable, enthusiastic individuals with strong written and verbal communication skills.
To be successful in this role, the candidates will need to:
- have a sound knowledge of livestock breeding and production
- be able to meet and exceed company production targets and KPI's
- have exceptional stockperson skills and the ability to apply the highest of Animal Welfare standards expected by the business
- demonstrate the ability to work in a team-based environment and manage and direct staff accordingly
- the ability to be proactive and hard-working and to develop a strong team around them
- The ability to apply mandatory OHS and QA standards required by the business
Salary - From $85,000 doe
Under the company's new Labour Agreement (LA subclass 494), the national health care system is available just like the NHS.
On top of the salary, they will pay 10% of the wage into a Superannuation fund (pension).
Accommodation can possibly be arranged.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see the right vacancy for you.