Pig Farm Manager - Ref 864 Western Australia
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Pig Farm Manager in Western Australia.
The pioneering farm is a Free-Range, RSPCA-accredited enterprise located in a picturesque region.
High animal welfare and agricultural sustainability are fundamental to this producer, so applicants must share these values.
- The position of farm manager will be reporting directly to the farm's production manager
- The farm manager will be hands-on and responsible for the day-to-day management of the farm's production, including managing a small team of stockpersons
- Regular feed, veterinary supplies and general farm sundries ordering
- Communication and a focus on health and safety is a must
- The farm manager will plan, communicate and implement operational strategies to maintain and improve farm production and welfare
- The farm manager will be responsible for all records keeping, internal audits and external accreditations
- The farm manager will be required to work weekends on a rota-basis
Salary & extra info
- Starting salary is in line with industry standards and negotiable
- Relocation package can be negotiated
- The pig farm manager will be given a vehicle, phone and laptop to use
- Our client will assist with finding housing in the local town and but do not offer any accommodation with the job
Our client is keen to receive CVs from experienced international applicants who are fluent in English.
For more details, please call Roadhogs on 0800 9993655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com. All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is FREE.