Outdoor Pig Stockperson - Ref May14
Our candidate has over two solid years of working on outdoor pig farms.
- Farming and livestock practices
- Focus on the breeding department
- Health management of livestock
- Assisting in the farrowing department
- High welfare of livestock and meet strict guidelines
- Recordkeeping & stringent checks
- Moving & maintaining huts, fences & other unit buildings & structures
The candidate also has good tractor driving skills and can perform daily tasks with a trailer attached.
Animal welfare is of high importance to our pig stockperson. The candidate is very hardworking, adaptable, and has an NVQ L3 in Livestock production specialising in pigs.
Our candidate is seeing a new challenge to further their knowledge and skills in the pig industry. Would ideally like a position anywhere in the Norfolk/Suffolk area, but will consider moving further afield for the right opportunity.