Pig Farm Manager - Ref 970 Norfolk
An exciting new job vacancy has arisen for a Pig Farm Manager on an outdoor unit in Norfolk (NR20).
The pig farm is a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise and offers an excellent opportunity for a stockman or stockwoman to further their career in the UK pig farming sector.
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven track record within the industry
- Demonstrate excellent management and organisational skills
- Team and people management skills
- Ability to use a computer-based recording system
- Will lead by example and demonstrate high welfare standards
Salary £25k - £30k d.o.e
The company offers an excellent remuneration package with a generous bonus scheme & company vehicle.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. Not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see the right vacancy for you.