Multiple Pig Farm Vacancies - Ref 966 Northern Ireland
Our client in Northern Ireland has several new job vacancies on multiple pig farms.
The family-run business has grown to become one of the biggest indoor birth-to-bacon businesses in NI. They pride themselves on industry-leading production standards.
They are recruiting for:
- x1 Farm Manager - Co. Down (BT30)
- x2 Stockpersons - Co. Down (BT30)
- x1 Trainee Farm Manager - Londonderry (BT51)
- x1 Stockperson - Antrim (BT41)
(For Pig Stockperson roles, farm work experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided).
For all roles, candidates need to demonstrate:
- The ability to work in a team and also alone
- Passion for farming, determined, keen, capable individual with an excellent eye for detail
- Good hygiene and Biosecurity practices
- Experience in working within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Basic level of English and Maths
- Punctual with good time management skills
- Desirable - telehandler experience with a certificate, but training can be provided
Salary - Industry competitive rates of pay and can be negotiated (d.o.e).
Accommodation can be arranged if required and included as part of the remuneration package.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which job in which postcode you are interested in.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. Not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see the right vacancy for you.