Multiple Pig Farm Opportunities in Australia - Ref 873
We have x4 fantastic new opportunities for Pig Stockmen and Stockwomen for a free-range pig enterprise in Queensland, Australia.
The farm has high animal welfare standards, their pigs are raised and fed the 'natural way' using natural and chemically-free methods. They farrow to finish on one site.
Due to popular demand for their product, our client has recently expanded the unit and is looking for four experienced people to join their busy team.
They are looking to hire:
- Piggery Production Manager – Managing a large outdoor piggery, production facilities and leading a team of the production staff
- AI Technician – Assist the AI/Farrowing Supervisor
- Farrowing Supervisor – Assist production Manager by supervising breeding and farrowing operations and leading a team
- Eco Supervisor – Assist production Manager to ensure weekly production targets are met by supervising the Eco Shelter Operations(wean-to-market)
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- High welfare standards
- Experience - either as supervisor or manager or several years in the field
- Passion for the Pig Industry
- Leadership and people skills
- Interest or experience in free-range farming
Interested applicants must send over full CV & cover letter explaining their interest, after which, we can provide further details. All applicants must be fluent in English.
For more details, please call Roadhogs on 0800 9993655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com. All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is FREE.