Multiple Farm Managers - Ref 1162 Queensland, Australia
We are recruiting multiple Farm Managers for a large-scale producer in Queensland, Australia.
The farming group of independent Australian farmers works together to produce great tasting, export quality fresh pork.
They have multiple full-time positions at various locations across Queensland, including Farm Managers, a Grow-Finisher Production Manager and a Senior Pig Stockperson.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills with a positive attitude
- Experienced and proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High welfare standards
Salary guide: $80,000 - $120,000 AUD depending on position and experience.
Plus (dependent on position):
- Housing assistance
- A vehicle
- Mobile phone
- All uniform and PPE
- Professional development and training are paid
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy.