Indoor Pig Unit Manager - Ref 846 Newcastle
We are recruiting for an Indoor Pig Unit Manager.
Our client is looking for someone to join their team and take responsibility for managing its 140-sow breeder to finisher unit.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking, dynamic farming business to be a part of its next phase of development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The day to day management and operation of the pig unit
- The best husbandry practices
- Highest welfare and production standards
- Working closely with the farm team and management of staff when required
- Accurate record-keeping and admin
- Supporting research and trials
The ideal candidate will be experienced and will have the ability to run the unit efficiently. Good communications skills and an eye for detail will be essential, as will the ability to work as part of the farm management team.
There is an excellent package with a salary up to £33k (d.o.e) with family accommodation, plus benefits & pension.
For further details please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 9993655 or 07912864646.
Please be assured that our applicant service is completely confidential and it is free.