Indoor Pig Manager - Ref 773 Devon
Our client is looking for an Indoor Pig Manager (or someone with the potential to be) to oversee the-day-to-day running of a 350-sow breeding to finishing unit in Devon.
The breeding unit is straw-based at the main farm and the finishing site is just 3 years old and situated 3 miles away - fully slatted.
Our client would also be interested in candidates looking to take the next step and become a manager.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent all-round experience of all aspects of pig husbandry
- Team player and leadership abilities as will be working closely with other members of the team
- Attention to detail to ensure efficient running of the farm
- High welfare standards at all times
The Indoor Pig Manager will be responsible for:
- The ordering of AI, feed, vet/medical products etc.
- Staff Rotas
- General Maintenance
- Farm Assurance Scheme
This unit is situated in the beautiful county of Devon, with excellent amenities including very good schools.
On offer is a great package with salary of approx. £25-£28K plus a production bonus.
A generous monthly pension contribution is also added as well as a 3 bed semi-detached house with central heating included.
For further details please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 9993655 or 07912864646.
Please be assured that our applicant service is completely confidential and it is free.