Indoor Pig Assistant Manager ref 1018 Lincolnshire
Our client is looking for an Assistant Pig Manager for their unit in North Lincolnshire (DN19).
The new Assistant Pig Manager will be working on a 900-sow nucleus unit producing all breeding gilts for themselves and the other units.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Leadership & effective communication skills
- Excellent Stockmanship
- A positive attitude
- Problem-solving & adaptability
- The ability to keeping accurate records
- The ability to manage, motivate and organise a team of 7 staff daily
The farm had just undergone a major refurbishment and has fully slatted buildings and modern automated feed system.
- Attractive Salary + Potential bonus scheme
- 4 Bed house on site with garden, central heating. Plus a small starter allowance to make it your own.
- Company Pension
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.