Assistant Indoor Pig Manager - Ref 777 Lincs
Are you looking to join a pig enterprise that can offer career progression and promotion?
Our client in Lincolnshire is looking for an Indoor Assistant Pig Manager for their unit at (DN20) with 400 sows, taking pigs through to bacon OR 800 sows taking pigs through to 50kg (LN8)
The ideal person will:
- Be an experienced all-rounder in pig husbandry
- Have great communication skills and excellent stockmanship
- Have proven production planning experience
- Will be able to motivate and organise a small team
- Will always have a positive attitude, no matter what the day may throw at them
This is a great opportunity for a stockperson with either the experience or someone looking for the next step up, as training can be provided.
If you think you have the right qualities and attributes to become an Indoor Assistant Manager, apply TODAY!
Salary between £25-£29k dependant on experience, plus company pension contribution.
For further details please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence and our applicant service is free.