Farm Worker - Ref 1095 Surrey
We are recruiting for a general farm worker to join a mixed farm in Surrey (RH5).
The enterprise is a thriving family farm-to-table farm supplying consumers, retailers and five farmers markets.
They have weaners to finishers, breeding sows, sheep, cattle and turkeys.
Ideally, the chosen candidate will have experience with livestock, have enthusiasm for agriculture and have high welfare standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with various animals and see the process from farm to table.
- Working with the team to bring livestock to correct weights ready for market
- Mucking out
- Strawing up
- Pressure washing
- Checking animal health and implementing strategies and treatment plans as required
- Supporting the farm manager with general record keeping and the records required for the RPA higher level stewardship
- Assist farm manager with the care and welfare of the animals
Salary Guide: From £9.00 per hour + DOE
- Mobile-home accommodation
- Discount in the onsite farm shop
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free. However, not all pig jobs make it to the website, so please consider sending your CV even if you don't see a suitable vacancy for you.