Farm Assistant - Ref 947 Bristol
Our client operates an organic farm of 120ha, just outside Bristol. They are seeking an enthusiastic Farm Assistant to join their team.
This role offers an unusual mix of tasks, assisting with the management of the farm and carrying out the daily farming duties.
- Proven farming experience with various livestock and machinery
- Qualifications in agriculture or equivalent
- Enthusiasm & passion for farming
- A genuine interest in conservation farming
- Good communications skills
- Conservation skills e.g coppicing, hedge laying
- Chainsaw certificate (not essential)
- Trailer certificate - (not essential)
- Organic farming experience
For a full job description, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.