Assistant Pig Breeding Manager - Ref 839 West Sussex
We are recruiting for an Outdoor Assistant Pig Breeding Manager for a family-run farming group based in West Sussex.
They are a large RSPCA Assured farrow-to-finish unit and are looking for someone to join the team on their 2,400-sow outdoor unit as Assistant Pig Breeding Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist Breeding Manager to ensure best husbandry practice, high welfare standards and production efficiency
- Work closely with the team and manage staff when required
- Completion and submission of records (e.g. production records, farm compliance)
- Support the running of the in-house breeding programme
- Running trials work
- Flexibility to work wherever is needed on the unit
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Relevant pig experience
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- An eye for detail
- Very high welfare standards
- Hard-work ethic and enthusiasm
- Driving licence
Salary is dependent on experience, ranging from £20k-£30k plus housing and pension.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.