Apprenticeship Scheme in Lincolnshire
We are pleased to be partnering with a leading pig production company in Lincolnshire to promote and source applicants for their Pig Farm Apprenticeship Scheme.
About the pig production company:
The pig enterprise is Red Tractor and IPPC accredited.
Applicants can gain knowledge across modern pig farms, ranging from a 400-sow, single-site, 5-week batch system producing bacon to 1400 sow, multi-site, weekly producing system.
About the Apprenticeship Scheme
The pig farm apprenticeship scheme will last 12-18 months with the potential to lead to a full-time position for the right candidates.
- Some vet training sessions
- Nutritional training sessions
- Automated technology from Gestal, Skov, Dicam, ESF's + Air source boilers
- Experiencing a mixture of fully-slatted and straw-based pig farming
- Learning about dry and liquid feed
- Mill feed production
- £8.54 - £9.84 + OT (depending on age)
- After 3 months, candidates can enrol in the Company pension
- Discounted meat hamper
- 26 holidays per year
- Shared Accommodation – monthly rent of £100
- Biosecurity is key to the business, so showering facilities on site are well maintained and workwear provided
- Fast track to supervisory management positions available to successful candidates
Download the full specification below.
For further details, please call Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd on Freephone 0800 999 3655 or 07912864646 or email email@example.com.
All applications are dealt with in strict confidence, and our applicant service is free.
At this time, we can only accept applications from UK or EU nationals with the right to work in the UK.